• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Well Now The C word just came into my life

I go every 6 months too. He freezes anywhere from 10 to 40 places each time, the worst part is when it scbs over and you knock them off and they bleed on you shirt or pants. Some are sent off but no cancers yet. I'm thankful for that.

I am glad to read that so many of us have admitted to actually seeking medical attention so something less than a triple amputation. It is too easy to convince ourselves that "it is nothing' or 'it will go away'. I was no different until a 'bump' accidentally got scratched, then refused to heal. That got dug out (ok, surgically removed'), biopsied and determined to be cancerous. Now, every year, or more often if I get paranoid. Do not procrastinate. Self denial will kill.

Hope all goes well for you.
Not just melanoma. Our youngest son found out he had cancer last year that came from a squamous cell skin cancer they had removed. It had already metastasized and got loose. They did more surgery and is still on chemo now. It has shrunk but not completely gone.
I have to go every six months to dermatologist myself as my mother cursed me with fair skin and have had many sunburns in my life.

Hope all goes well for you.
Not just melanoma. Our youngest son found out he had cancer last year that came from a squamous cell skin cancer they had removed. It had already metastasized and got loose. They did more surgery and is still on chemo now. It has shrunk but not completely gone.
I have to go every six months to dermatologist myself as my mother cursed me with fair skin and have had many sunburns in my life.
Prayers for your son and your family.

Back
Top Bottom