• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well rounded tradesman Looking for stable employment

Badger88

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
67   1
Reaction score
Hello ODT family,
My Name is Blake Hawkins. I am attempting to reach out to you all in search of more stable employment. I have meet so many amazing people here an have made some life long friends along the way, so I fiqured why not try to make a connection with someone who may be in search of adding someone to thier team or someone who may can point me in a good direction. Any help will be greatly appreciated. As for me, I am 29 years old, a father of 1 4yr old amazing boy and a husband to a wife who is the kind of person a woman who has a saints heart I strive to maintain a concrete work ethic and pride myself on the ability to learn quickly and give any task at hand my full attention and effort towards Craftsman ship in a timely manner. As far as my experience in skilled tades I will list them briefly blow-up
- I have 3 years traning in the Ibew local 613 as a electrical apprentice and roughly one year electrical experience outside of that doing side work.
- I have 3 years combined experience installing fire sprinkler systems and doing service work in the fire sprinkler trade.
- I worked as a safety representative and on set paramedic in the film industry and when not doing that in film I worked as a weapons armorer on the film set, which is basically a range officer/ instructor when cameras are rolling and basic gun Smith when cameras cut. Reloading, safety checking, adjusting and keeping people from playing with the fun stuff.
Those are my most prominent fields of experience but I have had lots of experience in other crafts along the way from doing remodeling work for my uncle's small biz on the side such as tile, flooring, carpentry/framing, sheetrock ECT. I do not know everything about anything but have a strong basic knowledge in most area of construction weather it be residential or commercial and some Industrial experience in sprinkler and electrical trades. The reason I am looking for more stable work is that true film industry seems to be becoming very swamped with the kind of people who usually drive that industry out of other states and with my little boy and wife I need something more reliable, dependable and steady. If given the opportunity to work I will do my best to excel and be a Valuable investment to the business and team. If you or anyone you know has a possible position open please call or text me at 470-848-9689. Anything is a blessing from side jobs and day projects, one man shows looking for a solid worker, a Small close business or a big fleet company. Thank you for your time and any help you can give

Back
Top Bottom