• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, sometimes you just have enough....

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
It would be nice if they posted a link to the donation page or the shirt sales page

Thank you

I still remember Mr. Ben Moseley, our bus driver, who carried a paddle and was NOT afraid to use it. A little loud noise was tolerated most of the time but otherwise, he didn't mind stopping the bus, taking the miscreant off the bus and tearing into him with that paddle. Overall discipline problems were handled much better then than now.

Our bus driver looked like Large Marge....

tmp-name-2-17477-1504900550-3_dblbig.jpg

Because some kids are assholes, due to their non disciplined homes. Teachers and school staff are severely underpaid. The admin, however. Are not. And they don’t do anything.
In all honesty, this is why I’m not teaching anymore.I spent a ton of time and effort starting a Criminal Justice program at a local high school. They forced kids into my class that didn’t want to be there, so they made it really hard for the ones that did. Then, when I had a discipline issue, nothing was ever done. Send a kid to the office and they send them right back. Send them again and they send them right back again. No consequences for many actions.

Back
Top Bottom