• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well this stinks, lost my hunting spot…..

I feel your pain. Three years ago I asked the landowner if it was ok to come over and put out my trail camera. Like years previous. My son and I had killed several good ones over the previous years on same property. He said that he wasn’t going to f… with it this year !!!!! I asked what happened and was given the same answer. Not going to f.. with it this year. He doesn’t even hunt nor does his family. To this day I don’t know what or why this happened. We are still coworkers and friends. Sometimes things are indeed a mystery.

I feel your pain. Lost one of my favorite properties just like this right before the season started this year.
Thought I was going to be in the same situation this year because the land that I hunt had a contract on it to be sold.The contract fell through so I got to hunt this year. I don’t know what will happen next year and the problem is that I have been looking for a new place for 2 years and haven’t been able to find anything.
I feel your pain. Three years ago I asked the landowner if it was ok to come over and put out my trail camera. Like years previous. My son and I had killed several good ones over the previous years on same property. He said that he wasn’t going to f… with it this year !!!!! I asked what happened and was given the same answer. Not going to f.. with it this year. He doesn’t even hunt nor does his family. To this day I don’t know what or why this happened. We are still coworkers and friends. Sometimes things are indeed a mystery.
Y’all aren’t that far apart. In for group buy!

Good luck sir. I hunt on shared family property in CO and I don't think I have 5 years left until we get booted off and the property sold just because. Keep your chin up and you'll find a new place

Save yourself a little money and buy yourself a place. Doesn't have to be much in the right spot. You own it, you make the decisions and it'll be a good investment. One of the best things I ever did

Back
Top Bottom