• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well wont be buying Under Armour any more....

Gee ,lets lure a bear into a small clearing(manmade no doubt) with a container of food and use a specially made spear with a camera on it and film it to make our ball's bigger than they are and call it hunting, yeah right. Lot's of skills in that video, probably never stalked a wild animal in their lives and film their hunts over baited fields, lotsa skills there. I'll pass on all their junk to if that's all the skill it takes to kill a wild bear. Kinda doubt it was wild even, probably caught ,doped up and brought in to film their glory.

Fortunately I had a parent with integrity that taught me to only hunt what I could kill and eat, far cry from todays hunter clans

Gee ,lets lure a bear into a small clearing(manmade no doubt) with a container of food and use a specially made spear with a camera on it and film it to make our ball's bigger than they are and call it hunting, yeah right. Lot's of skills in that video, probably never stalked a wild animal in their lives and film their hunts over baited fields, lotsa skills their. I'll pass on all their junk to if that's all the skill it takes to kill a wild bear. Kinda doubt it was wild even, probably caught ,doped up and brought in to film their glory.

Fortunately I had a parent with integrity that taught me to only hunt what I could kill and eat, far cry from todays hunter clans
quit watching "hunting" shows years ago

"I love seeing fat ass dads wearing it."

I'm a fat ass Dad. You probably will be too, one day....

I don't identify as a fat ass dad even as old I may be. I try to train physically everyday. I will not be fat. my highly competitive family sees food as fuel not entertainment. we all like to train with our firearms. to bad most don't train their bodies.

Man you can't say uncle tom, that's racist haha

Uncle Tom..........HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ole Miss Col Reb in Bear Suit.jpg

Looks like a big backfire to the tree hugger that posted it on youtube trying to drum up outrage. EVERY response I read was in support of the hunter. I added one too on one of the videos..Here are my thoughts.

It's outrageous because he threw the projectile rather than firing it from a rifle or twinging it off a string? Please! Go enjoy a corndog and try not to think of how the pigs, cows and turkeys that made your weenie were killed. Or go enjoy a salad and try not to think of all the herbivores starving because you are eating their greenery. Better yet, there's a rare pokemon in the middle of Yellowstone that nobody has ever seen before. It's one of a kind. While you are out there looking for it, make sure and hug a grizzly.

Looks like a big backfire to the tree hugger that posted it on youtube trying to drum up outrage. EVERY response I read was in support of the hunter. I added one too on one of the videos..Here are my thoughts.

It's outrageous because he threw the projectile rather than firing it from a rifle or twinging it off a string? Please! Go enjoy a corndog and try not to think of how the pigs, cows and turkeys that made your weenie were killed. Or go enjoy a salad and try not to think of all the herbivores starving because you are eating their greenery. Better yet, there's a rare pokemon in the middle of Yellowstone that nobody has ever seen before. It's one of a kind. While you are out there looking for it, make sure and hug a grizzly.

I don't hunt.... not because any of that^^^^^ I don't hunt because you're not gonna get my fat ginger ass up on my day off to climb up in a tree to wait to shoot something, when I can just go to the store and buy delicious bacon, and steaks, LOL

I don't hunt.... not because any of that^^^^^ I don't hunt because you're not gonna get my fat ginger ass up on my day off to climb up in a tree to wait to shoot something, when I can just go to the store and buy delicious bacon, and stakes, LOL

Stakes are not tasty. They all taste like plastic, wood or steel. Steaks on the other hand....

Back
Top Bottom