Went bow hunting today ....first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread pisses me off...sorry...no...not sorry. Learn to shoot your damn bow. And invest in quality equipment to pick up slack on some of your lacking skills. Maybe some combination of practice and better equipment will improve accuracy. Accuracy = Humane kills. If this isn't important to you, please stick to X Box and stay out of the woods. I'm sick of seeing deer walking around with arrows stuck in their infected back legs and rumps

Everyone has to learn their own way. You being an asshole doesn't help in any way. It was his first bow hunt ever and he missed. I've missed plenty of deer with a bow. Watch a hunting show for ****s sake. Those "professional" hunters miss every year. If you say you have never missed then you are a liar or you have never hunted. Either way, leave the man alone. Happy hunting y'all.

Never played x box I would not even be able to identify one. My bow is a Fred Bear pse set to 27" draw and 60# weight using 125 broad heads. I have always taken game humanely or let them walk. Heck I have even let fish go. I am a rifleman and last night was my first time With a bow.
I'm not trying to be negative in post above just throwing out a few pointers from years of bowhunting! Can't wait to see pictures of your first one down.

This thread pisses me off...sorry...no...not sorry. Learn to shoot your damn bow. And invest in quality equipment to pick up slack on some of your lacking skills. Maybe some combination of practice and better equipment will improve accuracy. Accuracy = Humane kills. If this isn't important to you, please stick to X Box and stay out of the woods. I'm sick of seeing deer walking around with arrows stuck in their infected back legs and rumps
Some folks need to be more tactful. Speak your mind and express your opinion, but don't be so condescending. Offer the man some helpful advice without being so rude. Most archers miss a few deer in the infancy of their archery hunting careers. If you say you haven't missed then you are a liar or you have never hunted with a bow.
Move along now.....nothing to see here.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom