• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Went for a walk. Scored a free loveseat.

Wait....what.......before you scored the Love Seat all you had to sit on was an old Dodge Van seat? You know we could do a Go Fund me if you need it.

Wait....what.......before you scored the Love Seat all you had to sit on was an old Dodge Van seat? You know we could do a Go Fund me if you need it.
I started bringing van seats home when I helped run the auto salvage up in Bonaire. The last one I had and left in Fort Valley was more comfortable. It was the middle row seat from an older Mazda MPV. It would recline and sat lower. I've been known to bring all kinds of vehicle seats home. I hate to see good usable stuff get crushed. I had a nice set of high back buckets from an early Miata for a long time. They were all manual and nice and narrow. I figured they would work good in most projects.
Anyway if you Go Funded me a million in cash tomorrow I'd still have some type of van seat(s) milk crates,wire spool table and burn barrel in my yard/house. My wife and HOA might make me move my stuff to the back yard but I'd still have it. Cause that's just who I'm is. South Macon Forever!

Went for my needs to be more regular weight loss walk about 2 hours ago and I walked down Fort King George Rd in the " Good Part" of Darien. So then I turned the corner to head back towards the car and saw this grey and white pinstiped loveseat on the lawn of a nice newer house. I knocked on the and a lady answered. I axed he if she was airing out the loveseat or trying to dispose of it. She said disposal. I said cool. Then I went to Dollar General for some clothes line. Flipped it upside down on the roof of the Soul and tied it down.
Long story short we got a new place to sit down at my house. And it don't even stink! Git down! I love MLK Day!

Was she hot? Did you sniff the cushions?

I started bringing van seats home when I helped run the auto salvage up in Bonaire. The last one I had and left in Fort Valley was more comfortable. It was the middle row seat from an older Mazda MPV. It would recline and sat lower. I've been known to bring all kinds of vehicle seats home. I hate to see good usable stuff get crushed. I had a nice set of high back buckets from an early Miata for a long time. They were all manual and nice and narrow. I figured they would work good in most projects.
Anyway if you Go Funded me a million in cash tomorrow I'd still have some type of van seat(s) milk crates,wire spool table and burn barrel in my yard/house. My wife and HOA might make me move my stuff to the back yard but I'd still have it. Cause that's just who I'm is. South Macon Forever!

We have got to be kin folks...

Back
Top Bottom