• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22 First PRS Rimfire match May 20th

If you squad together with friends or family and you plan to share gear, you may wish to ask the MD to interspace other competitors between you and yours, for speed sake. That's one thing I learned straight away.
yes sir! I have a tendency to move folks in Squads to accommodate new shooters... Looking out for the newbies! My apologies in advance.

It’s gonna be a good one for sure!! West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR and CBeck CBeck Always put together an awesome COF. As long as nobody forgets the chain for the mover 😂😂
There are some many things that I will never live down. I get no grace here, but will continue to challenge your rifle skills… life goal! Dang, late by 10 minutes to a match setup and somebody like CBeck CBeck had to poop in the woods. I still have a set of smittens in my truck just in case. What the heck… I did that for 12 days with 10 Boy Scouts in New Mexico @ 12,000 feet with @bigdaddy0381… He‘s got my back on this one.

It’s gonna be a good one for sure!! West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR and CBeck CBeck Always put together an awesome COF. As long as nobody forgets the chain for the mover 😂😂
i know! I hope CBeck CBeck has wiped the dust off his pencil. I’ve been busy with the PS stuff? I do appreciate having a partner for these matches. PRS folks can be challenging!

Back
Top Bottom