• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - 4.23.22 *DATE REVISED*

What BC does everyone use on SK Rifle Match ???
The Kestrel app shows anywhere from .115 to .127 depending on which one you choose from the library and sk web page has .172 big difference there !
Before I had a chronograph to confirm velocities I would monkey with the bc to get my droptables to match up to what I was actually getting on steel. All the sk/Lapua bullets are the same. My bc came out to .148 and it’s been money. When we shot at Al Precision in February Joe also confirmed with me that he used 0.148.

Before I had a chronograph to confirm velocities I would monkey with the bc to get my droptables to match up to what I was actually getting on steel. All the sk/Lapua bullets are the same. My bc came out to .148 and it’s been money. When we shot at Al Precision in February Joe also confirmed with me that he used 0.148.

I do the same thing when I try a new round out. That’s gonna get me closer with less sighter rounds thanks bud

Working on bonus stages this week… Thinking about the soul crusher; since all the other props are taken. I heard that bigdaddy0381 bigdaddy0381 was able to get a retired prop from @guardianlongrange! Can’t wait to tie it into the mix… Thanks again for hauling it back from @frontlinedefense! Looking forward to hanging with some of you in Huntsville this Sunday. I was thinking lots of option two on Saturday.. Hope you have some dry fire practice in or a DFAT… Don’t count on being in the squad you signed up in… I need to move some talent around. Lots of new names…

Back
Top Bottom