• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - 5/21/22

Okay… let me redirect my question… I‘m looking at a NRL COF for the summer months… How many of you would attend?
Me and Seabass Seabass were talking about this earlier. I’d like to shoot at home base instead of going to another clubs match. I think I’d we bumped everything up an hour we’d be golden. Zero range at 7. Start shooting at 8. We’d be done before it gets blazing hot and still get to shoot the cof.

I wonder what the turnout would be if we shot the NRL COF only in June, July, and August and then picked back up with bonus stages in the fall.
I'm 100% down and will attend all 3 (unless I miss June due to being at the beach). We are blessed to at least have some shade at the range, so plan right and anyone can most certainly endure the heat.

Want to congratulate my TR Precision Machine team mate and 1st time match winner Randy Hand!!! Great shooting today Randy. Our 2nd team mate Scott Poole finished 5th in his 1st ever rimfire match, sharing a rifle with me with which he had no real prior experience. Well done Scott!!!
Thanks to Wade for putting on a fun and challenging match. Had a great time and will certainly be back for more.

Back
Top Bottom