• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - February 12, 2022

Never thought things would be going this good for me. The more time you spend behind the gun to better. Just thankful for another fun day of shooting with everyone! When I got home my wife asked why I was so red lol. Guess I did get alittle more sun than I thought lol
Outstanding today man putting the time in shows that you’re practicing the right ways and you’re constantly climbing !! Keep it up !!

Thanks again for believing if you build it they will show up and shoot it !!
Thanks for the support! I can’t believe we have closed out a match and there are only 6 spots left for next month! This keeps up and we will have movers and more solid/challenging barricades. Shopping on Amazon now for another tablet! 🤫 Don’t tell my wife…

It was awesome to see everyone!

Couple of updates… added a 4th squad and moved some shooters around. Everyone needs to help out with timers, practiscore, and spotting.

Anyone interested in planning their very own stage for the May match? This could be something you love or something you struggle with…
Yes you can do some laying around stages :

68 / 98 snake charmer coin flip prone supported
Roof top option 2 with 3 target near to far strong side and coming back far to near switch to support side

Back
Top Bottom