• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - February 12, 2022

I think he might be in a coma after shooting nrl and steel challenge back to back days. Lol
Definitely a little sore from being on the old feet for as many hours as I was this weekend. The sun will take it out of an old man after two days!

But...I'll be doing it again in March back to back...can't stop the fun even in this worn down body!

Howdy folks! CBeck CBeck figured it out, posted them up to smugmug last night but got sidetracked before I could resize some of those and put them here. I maxed out the SD-card this time around and had a lot that I needed to parse through before posting. Click this link to go to that album! << Red_Man Red_Man PewPewChris PewPewChris C Drill97 C Drill97

I've been trying for a while to catch muzzle blast which has been quite difficult to do for 22lr, much more so on my current equipment since it's only capable of shooting ~5 frames per second with a relatively small buffer that needs to clear before you can continue, so timing must be perfect. Buuuut, I managed to get one this time! Docasek Docasek , you're a lucky man. Best picture 2 times in a row! If you look closely, you can see the path of travel of the bullet too, since it draws some of the smoke into what is likely the low-pressure it creates in its wake (could be the blur of the bullet itself too, hard to tell). Pretty cool!

DSC_0375.JPG

Like always, I've resized SOME of the images, but not all of them. I'll post those here too, but be sure to follow that link above to see the entire album! This link will take you to the homepage if you'd like to take a look at any of the previous albums too.

As a reminder, downloads of the original quality image is not paid, the "Buy this Photo" thing is if you want to get it printed and sent to you or something like that. Find your pic and simply download it using the download icon. See below:

1644888533329.png

Enjoy!

Howdy folks! CBeck CBeck figured it out, posted them up to smugmug last night but got sidetracked before I could resize some of those and put them here. I maxed out the SD-card this time around and had a lot that I needed to parse through before posting. Click this link to go to that album! << Red_Man Red_Man PewPewChris PewPewChris C Drill97 C Drill97

I've been trying for a while to catch muzzle blast which has been quite difficult to do for 22lr, much more so on my current equipment since it's only capable of shooting ~5 frames per second with a relatively small buffer that needs to clear before you can continue, so timing must be perfect. Buuuut, I managed to get one this time! Docasek Docasek , you're a lucky man. Best picture 2 times in a row! If you look closely, you can see the path of travel of the bullet too, since it draws some of the smoke into what is likely the low-pressure it creates in its wake (could be the blur of the bullet itself too, hard to tell). Pretty cool!

View attachment 3989879

Like always, I've resized SOME of the images, but not all of them. I'll post those here too, but be sure to follow that link above to see the entire album! This link will take you to the homepage if you'd like to take a look at any of the previous albums too.

As a reminder, downloads of the original quality image is not paid, the "Buy this Photo" thing is if you want to get it printed and sent to you or something like that. Find your pic and simply download it using the download icon. See below:

View attachment 3989921

Enjoy!
Appreciate it as always!

Back
Top Bottom