• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - January 15th

I was looking g up the rifle rules to see if I had anything I can use. They could shorten the rifle requirements by saying " pretty much any commercially available 22lr rifle. $1200 max MSRP on rifle and scope package so leave your Savage FVSR with nightforce at home Chris.

I might make it

Ok, so I'm new to shooting at the dump. I only see two people registered and they are in squad 1.
Do we have a particular squad of shooters or we just all over?
Somebody that says they're registered please advise

You can squad however you like.. either in the one already started or start a new one.

You can squad however you like.. either in the one already started or start a new one.
I don't know what the squads do. I don't shoot competitive. So is that the group ill be shooting with, against,teamed, what?
Explain to me the squad thing. Beck just told me that squad 1 was PewPewChris PewPewChris squad. I mean, I guess thats where I want to be but is that a faux pas to just join someone's squad?

I don't know what the squads do. I don't shoot competitive. So is that the group ill be shooting with, against,teamed, what?
Explain to me the squad thing. Beck just told me that squad 1 was PewPewChris PewPewChris squad. I mean, I guess thats where I want to be but is that a faux pas to just join someone's squad?

I’m in squad 1 with Chris and we have a blast and do our best learning each match. We are pretty new to NRL competition. We all chip in and help each other out. There’s no preassure only what you put on yourself. Squads are mix matched usually so sign up and show up it’ll be fun.

Every squad shoots the same set of Targets they just do it in different order so all can shoot on the line at the same time.

I’m in squad 1 with Chris and we have a blast and do our best learning each match. We are pretty new to NRL competition. We all chip in and help each other out. There’s no preassure only what you put on yourself. Squads are mix matched usually so sign up and show up it’ll be fun.

Every squad shoots the same set of Targets they just do it in different order so all can shoot on the line at the same time.
Its an hour and a half drive for me but I come through Rome and Buchanan if anyone needs me to pick up some meth
I'm in squad 1 then I suppose.

Meth is bad for your toof kid ... teach em to shoot so they can’t afford anything but ammo

Cool man glad you signed up
I got more teeth than all of Buchanon. I can spare a few and still be fine in Tallapoosa.
I wonder if ole sexy chubby girl that lived in a trailer dug into a mountain still lives out there. 25 years may not have treated her well....

Back
Top Bottom