• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - January 15th

I don't know what the squads do. I don't shoot competitive. So is that the group ill be shooting with, against,teamed, what?
Explain to me the squad thing. Beck just told me that squad 1 was PewPewChris PewPewChris squad. I mean, I guess thats where I want to be but is that a faux pas to just join someone's squad?
Squad where you like, you can go and switch squads at anytime up until the MD closes the registration. So if you find other folks you want to shoot with there is flexibility. I enjoy shooting with anyone that shows up that day. I'm in it to learn and get better...and we all enjoy giving each other both s**t and praise as needed. :rofl:

I don't know what the squads do. I don't shoot competitive. So is that the group ill be shooting with, against,teamed, what?
Explain to me the squad thing. Beck just told me that squad 1 was PewPewChris PewPewChris squad. I mean, I guess thats where I want to be but is that a faux pas to just join someone's squad?

Squads sharpen you for sure- they spot, run the timer, when I miss they pointed me what I was doing wrong, which was pretty constant being my first time.

Even when I hit the target I hit the wrong one. They looked the same to me thru the scope but who am I to judge.

Doing it under time constraints really shows holes in form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Squads sharpen you for sure- they spot, run the timer, when I miss they pointed me what I was doing wrong, which was pretty constant being my first time.

Even when I hit the target I hit the wrong one. They looked the same to me thru the scope but who am I to judge.

Doing it under time constraints really shows holes in form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You’ll be amazed at how quickly you get better. Like you said, the people shooting with you make you better. That’s the best part about this sport. The shooting is fun, but the people really make it what it is!

Back
Top Bottom