• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR ~ NRL 22 Match ~ June 18th, 2022

PewPewChris PewPewChris - Where was the vaca? Any recommendations? Tax season has slacked off some what! Might need to carve out some time away.
We were down in Panama City for the week. We always do Destin, Rosemary, etc...tried PCB and we also wanted to take our dog with us.

Best things we did down there were:

- Grand Marlin: The Grouper Pacatte was on point!
- the sunset dolphin cruise was a lot more fun that I thought it would be. Our dog also loved it.
- the beach/water was great where we were

Observations

- If you like MAGA, go to PCB lol
- If you like trucks with lowered rear-ends, huge speaker boxes in the bed and rap music for every 5 year old to hear how a puss is gonna get popped, go to Pier Park in PCB
- If you need a possible male/female hooker at 12am, go to the Aquaview Motel in PCB

We were down in Panama City for the week. We always do Destin, Rosemary, etc...tried PCB and we also wanted to take our dog with us.

Best things we did down there were:

- Grand Marlin: The Grouper Pacatte was on point!
- the sunset dolphin cruise was a lot more fun that I thought it would be. Our dog also loved it.
- the beach/water was great where we were

Observations

- If you like MAGA, go to PCB lol
- If you like trucks with lowered rear-ends, huge speaker boxes in the bed and rap music for every 5 year old to hear how a puss is gonna get popped, go to Pier Park in PCB
- If you need a possible male/female hooker at 12am, go to the Aquaview Motel in PCB
That’s some great info for a tourist. I think I will find a beach out in Fort Morgan and hang out with my best friend and kid. Lol

Dylon from West Ga Precision made sure you could see your targets this weekend. Nothing like letting a 16 yo go on a zero turn. Red Dawn Red Dawn we don’t have to change anything on the fly. CBeck CBeck - you won’t have climb through the weeds to look for a bathroom. Somebody bring some wasp spray as I got stung in the back of the neck tonight! Little suckers are hanging out under the gutters.

2 PSA's for Match Directors!

1) The leaderboard is has been updated with all scores that have been submitted this month except for 1 club that is still pending additional info. (Holmen Rod and Gun)

2) I forgot to remind my shooters until the last minute... but it might be worth sending your shooters a reminder that they only have a 7 day window after a match to renew their membership and have it count for the drawing and leaderboard.

I have two extra buckets… Just no water. Some will have to run up to the concession stand.
I’ll bring mine full with lids. Set up the stage this afternoon. It’s gonna be a fun one!

Was talking to CBeck CBeck about another simple outlaw stage to set up.

When you set the tablets up add one 10 round stage and one 15 round stage.

Looking forward to shooting this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom