• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West Georgia Precision ~ November NRL22 Match ~ 11/20/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

Thanks for sharing...those bottom legs look hard as hell from a position aspect...
Not the most comfortable for sure. You can’t really see it in the video but I have the butt of the rifle against my knee to steady it, it’s just a matter of getting your head over to see through the scope that is kinda awkward.

Not the most comfortable for sure. You can’t really see it in the video but I have the butt of the rifle against my knee to steady it, it’s just a matter of getting your head over to see through the scope that is kinda awkward.
For me personally I think this stage will be the hardest for me this month. Also, man I'm so jealous that you can walk into your yard and shoot...I told my wife once these boys are out, I'm finding some land and doing the same.

I can try to do a video for each stage if anyone thinks it’ll be helpful to see someone do it without a full size bean bag.
I'm always looking for YouTube content to watch, bring um' on!

Although, if you are going to make them, I think ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 should make one shooting each stage with only the multi-colored bean bag he has on hand. :rofl:

For me personally I think this stage will be the hardest for me this month. Also, man I'm so jealous that you can walk into your yard and shoot...I told my wife once these boys are out, I'm finding some land and doing the same.
This one doesn’t bother me as much as that damn chair lol. Yeah man we got lucky when we found this place. It’s really only ideal for rimfire but I’m fine with that. I gotta get a skid steer out in the pasture to build a berm for centerfire testing/zeroing.

Was that at 82 yards?
Nah about 55 yards. I usually don’t worry about the distance as much as the position. I shoot paper so I can really see when I screw up. It also seems like it makes me faster on the steel in matches. The timed stage last month I would finish with about 10 seconds left even though I was shooting the same target every shot. I’m the match I had almost 30 seconds left even though we shot 3 targets at varying distances.

Back
Top Bottom