• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West Georgia Precision ~ November NRL22 Match ~ 11/20/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

CBeck CBeck - You gonna be healed up in time for some more ninja like moves? :rockon:
We had to shoot the sprint back and forth snake charmer stage at the PRS Rimfire Finale Saturday for my squads first stage. I didn’t let a sore back slow me down.
C26653D7-8854-4F2D-9487-CF53BE683272.jpeg

How many snake charmers do we have? I know I have one and that CBeck CBeck has one. Does anyone else have one? Thinking about a colored charmer stage for December. Something XMAS themed. I think 5 at five colored distances would be a blast… Two shots each flip to move to the next targets.
You’re more than welcome to use mine. Levi has two he may be willing to let you use.

Seeking some clarity on one of the upcoming November stages, "The United States Army". The note in the description states, "No part of the rifle or gear may touch the ground". How are ya'll interpreting that statement? Does it simply mean that your rifle and/or bipod (gear) can't be on the ground when shooting from the lower legs? Or would you say that no gear, including bags, can be on the ground at any given time?

The reason I ask - I watched young buck shoot the tank trap stage this month and he very wisely used the big bag to raise up his knee to gain height for a more stable shooting platform. Totally legal for that specific COF. I've tried that technique at home dry firing and it works for me better than the spread the legs and bend over method :lol:

Thoughts?

IMG_2701.JPG

Seeking some clarity on one of the upcoming November stages, "The United States Army". The note in the description states, "No part of the rifle or gear may touch the ground". How are ya'll interpreting that statement? Does it simply mean that your rifle and/or bipod (gear) can't be on the ground when shooting from the lower legs? Or would you say that no gear, including bags, can be on the ground at any given time?

The reason I ask - I watched young buck shoot the tank trap stage this month and he very wisely used the big bag to raise up his knee to gain height for a more stable shooting platform. Totally legal for that specific COF. I've tried that technique at home dry firing and it works for me better than the spread the legs and bend over method :lol:

Thoughts?

View attachment 3624228

Truthfully No part of gun or gear on the ground I think is just that. You can put the bag in the knee pit as long as it doesn’t drop to the ground you’d be good to go with a bag on the trap tip or center. When you drop to the lower leg it’s either sitting with bag on the lower leg and other bag under arm or prone small bag on the lower leg and no other gear best I can think of.

Back
Top Bottom