Wet tumbling 101

I love dry tumbling after annealing and resizing my brass. Comes out really pretty. I use frankford arsenal corncob media. Not really any dust. I got some corncob off Amazon and that stuff was very dusty. Sent it back for refund.

I love dry tumbling after annealing and resizing my brass. Comes out really pretty. I use frankford arsenal corncob media. Not really any dust. I got some corncob off Amazon and that stuff was very dusty. Sent it back for refund.
Does it leave the annealing mark? After I anneal i just wet tumble…dry and resize. I usually anneal with primer in.

I just started wet tumbling, my first batch was with 30-06 Garand food, I decapped and ran them with pins, hot water, Dawn, Lemishine, and car wash/wax, they came out looking like new, after annealing, resizing, and case prep I ran them through a dry tumbler with walnut with a little NuFinish to clean off the lube and put a coating of wax to protect the cases, I know this is to time consuming for a few people but I like the shine both inside and out, my next clean I might forgo the pins and just run it with them on very dirty brass or when I want clean primer pockets.

Back
Top Bottom