What’s a Sam7SF going for these days?

Now, you could argue that SLR107SF is not a true Arsenal Bulgaria product, since ((10)) Kazanlak makes milled AKs for Bulgarian military. Last time I checked, they did not make stamped receivers in-house, but bought them from ISD. Some say ISD supplied Arsenal ((10)) with completed rifles. They certainly have skills and capacity to do so. ISD is an off-shoot of Bulgarian MIC, same as Arsenal. And they exported completed stamped AKMs to US at one point.

If it is a rebaged ISD product, it would explain why Arsenal stopped exporting its best-selling AK100 into US. They may have had no choice.

Now, you could argue that SLR107SF is not a true Arsenal Bulgaria product, since ((10)) Kazanlak makes milled AKs for Bulgarian military. Last time I checked, they did not make stamped receivers in-house, but bought them from ISD. Some say ISD supplied Arsenal ((10)) with completed rifles. They certainly have skills and capacity to do so. ISD is an off-shoot of Bulgarian MIC, same as Arsenal. And they exported completed stamped AKMs to US at one point.
Better chuck all your SLR107SFs guys.

Better chuck all your SLR107SFs guys.
Why? Have any ((25)) Bulgy mags? That was the arsenal that became ISD.
107sf is a fine gun. Second best stamped AK pattern, after a Verp FM folder.
I did a deep dive on Arsenal about 5 years ago, so ((10)) may have started making stamped receivers in house since then.

I loathe the ergo’s of folding-tube stock Vepr’s, they are miniature guillotine’s, nipples & fingers beware.
They are built for Russian physique. :becky:
I will take yours off your hands. $350 and you can save your fingers and nipples...

And why are we shooting AKs naked, again? :tape2:

An Aloha shirt will suffice if you're too poor for the adidas gear
thrift store usually has a nice selection

20210123_214123.jpg

Back
Top Bottom