• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What’s the point?

Do you carry one in the head?

• Yes

• No, explain why?

• “I lost all my guns in boating accident”

• Tacos

• I don’t carry

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought he was talking about taking a gun into the restroom, then there was that hole thing and I was just like WTF is he talking about?!?! Lol! Hey Peanut Butter Peanut Butter , where are you from anyway? I mean what state or part of the country? Serious question....
I’m from Hinesville/ Fort Stewart GA.... Do you need my SSN?

I’m from Hinesville/ Fort Stewart GA.... Do you need my SSN?
Ha! Nah man, it ain't gonna do me any good, hell I wouldn't even know what to do with it. lol! I was just wondering where you were originally from, never heard the terms "head & hole" used to describe a barrel's chamber before.
To answer your question though, I always carry cocked locked & ready to rock doc. Seems there's this guy named Uncle Ted that came up with that. Haha!

Edit: yep, even to the "head". That's old school for toilet. lol!

Ha! Nah man, it ain't gonna do me any good, hell I wouldn't even know what to do with it. lol! I was just wondering where you were originally from, never heard the terms "head & hole" used to describe a barrel's chamber before.
To answer your question though, I always carry cocked locked & ready to rock doc. Seems there's this guy named Uncle Ted that came up with that. Haha!

Edit: yep, even to the "head". That's old school for toilet. lol!
It's a 'head' to squids and jarheads, Army guys call it a latrine, I don't know what the Air Force guys call it...the 'powder room' maybe?...
What does cmshoot cmshoot teach?

About carrying with a loaded chamber, not about what to call the toilet...

I call the toilet Stacey nowadays

I'm having trouble understanding the words that are coming out of your mouth...

3QGx.gif

It's a 'head' to squids and jarheads, Army guys call it a latrine, I don't know what the Air Force guys call it...the 'powder room' maybe?...
What does cmshoot cmshoot teach?

About carrying with a loaded chamber, not about what to call the toilet...
I went to an Army military school from '71---'73, the Cadet NCO's & Officers called it "the head" but the Commandant & Military instructors called it a "latrine". My son served six years in the Air Force, they probably did call it something like a powder room. None of them "Wingnuts" I've met & known were quite right in the head ya know. Hell, my Dad, my Father-in-law & my Daughter-in-law all served in the Air Force. My Dad and Father-in-law were a both a little crazy, my Daughter-in-law is from New York.....nuff said. Lol! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting or training with cmshoot cmshoot and can't recall what I've read that he said about it.

I'm having trouble understanding the words that are coming out of your mouth...

View attachment 1860057[/QUOTE

Bwahahahaha!!!

Back
Top Bottom