• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s up with all the fake/ new accounts??

I am a firm believer that you should have to pay a membership fee "like most of us do" to interact, post, or do anything but look on the ODT. This would keep a lot of Craigslist/Facebook Market place, or other fakes from messaging and posting fake stuff!
"Is this still availible".
AMEN!!!

I am a firm believer that you should have to pay a membership fee "like most of us do" to interact, post, or do anything but look on the ODT. This would keep a lot of Craigslist/Facebook Market place, or other fakes from messaging and posting fake stuff!
same fee for members with 1 or 200 feedbacks?

I am a firm believer that you should have to pay a membership fee 《Supporter》"like most of us do" to interact, post, or do anything but look on the ODT. This would keep a lot of Craigslist/Facebook Market place, or other fakes from messaging and posting fake stuff!

Lots of the best deals come from 0 post 0 feedback users, that will never be site supporters. Some stay and keep trading, many sell that thing they no longer need and never come back.

It's better to keep an eye out for the scammers, ignore the noise and be cautious. If the price is too good to be true, it probably is. If they're offering you more than you have something listed for, probably time to move on.

Yeah, with the hoplophobes and leftists using lawfare to assault conservatives. We have to recognize that Fani Willis wannabes would love to make a name for themselves by prosecuting one of us. I've refused to sell when there was little to no feedback or they just seemed "sketchy". FWIW. A
That's it, stay alert

I am a firm believer that you should have to pay a membership fee 《Supporter》"like most of us do" to interact, post, or do anything but look on the ODT. This would keep a lot of Craigslist/Facebook Market place, or other fakes from messaging and posting fake stuff!
I do agree with this. and maybe mae marketplace private except for members who are paid

Back
Top Bottom