What’s wrong with this picture ?

roundhouse

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
16   0
Reaction score
Was having my country ham and eggs and grits for dinner and saw this ad in the Marietta daily journal

Hmmm,
Wonder why they can’t find any good plumbing apprentices?

Attachments

• 2CFC84D9-D846-4907-9AD5-B698BFD8B376.jpeg
    2CFC84D9-D846-4907-9AD5-B698BFD8B376.jpeg
    315.8 KB · Views: 104
The top ad is digging and repairing sewer lines , crawling under houses and lifting heavy stuff

The bottom ad , is from the same company, (I didn’t realize I cut off the company name ), is sitting on your butt in a cushy chair in a climate controlled office in front of a computer and answering the phone ,

Yet Pays the same .

And I guarantee the company is baffled as to why they can’t find any suitable apprentice to be their sewer plumbers assistant .

I'm looking for a job currently. Everyone wants to do 3 interviews before they make an offer. I'm going to be owed a weeks pay on day one wherever I start. There was a company that was going to acquire ours and they were going to just take everyone in. They took to long so the owner told them to get ****ed. I got a call from them late last week that they were interested in hiring everyone. I told them most of my guys already have a job. They weren't happy, to which I said when the offer was made to you 6 weeks ago you should of taken it. If you really need people this day in age you have to jump on any opportunity that comes your way. Businesses have seem to lost touch with reality.

Back
Top Bottom