• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What’s your favorite burger condiments?

Favorite burger condiments

• Total voters
Remember Back Yard Burger? Well we went to the one in Milledgeville maybe in 08 or 09 and I saw this burger on the menu that looked like it was covered in shredded Swiss or Provolone cheese. So I ordered it. Then I got it.
So I sit down with my burger and I suddenly realized that white **** was Cole slaw. I HATE Cole slaw. So the manager was walking around and asking everyone about their food. I just said " Well mine sucks but it's MY fault so don't worry about it."
So he wanted to know why it sucked and I told him there was Cole slaw ON my burger. He told me that was their signature burger..I just said "Really? Who the hell wants this nasty sweet sloppy ass burger?"
He offered to make another one or refund my money but I refused since it WAS my fault for either not seeing the menu good enough or not reading all the way through.
However in my defense...all the Backyard Burger locations closed maybe a year after that. So I guess it wasn't THAT good.

That was all your fault....you took them down when you rejected their burger, that day was the beginning of the end for them.
I certainly hope that was the case. Cause any business that thinks Cole slaw is good on a burger needs to go broke. Kinda like how my wife brought Subway home a while back that has pickles AND cucumbers on it. I don't like cucumbers but I hate pickles. You can take pickles if most things but the pickle taste remains. But where in the hell did they get the cucumber idea?

Back
Top Bottom