• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s your favorite firearm right now?

I have currently have three and have owned four other pistols/carbines that fire the 5.7X28, so I guess you can say I like the little round!! I liked the looks of the LC Carbine the minute I read about it/saw it and knew I would have one.

I don't really know what I liked about when I first saw it but liked it even better later. I have been reloading the 5.7X28 and have never found a gun that would fire my reloads without any problems. When I first fired my reloads in the carbine, I discovered that it is the only 5.7 gun that I have had that will fire the reloads without having a hiccup of any kind. Made me fall deeper in love with it!:rolleyes:
well, I don't reload and probably never will, but your love for it has persuaded me, nonetheless. Might put one on layaway over at Bud's til I get past the holiday season or sell this Beretta (insert shameless plug here)

Stamp approved today, so it tops the list.

Attachments

• 886E04B4-7D56-4571-9616-079FC29F7BA2.jpeg
    886E04B4-7D56-4571-9616-079FC29F7BA2.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 48
Love the X95. My favorite at the moment is really a "family" of firearms. I traded into a Walther PPQ M2 9mm earlier this year and I was hooked. Feels great in the hand, excellent sights and trigger is awesome (better than the Canik Rival IMO). Wound up getting a PDP 9mm full-size and a PPQ M2 .45. Really like them all.

View attachment 4897041View attachment 4897042View attachment 4897043
I love my ppq m1. I bought back in 2015 and kept it in the safe until now. It’s been my carry gun.

Right now?
The same as always.
1945 US Rifle Caliber 30 M1. Generally called a Garand.
It's nothing special, just a shooter that was left behind in Korea after the war and re-arsenalled a few times.
Springfield receiver, Winchester bolt, NM gas system, H&R barrel made in '53, beat up stock. In other words, she ain't no prom queen, but she's got character.

Back
Top Bottom