• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s your favorite firearm right now?

Same, same but different.

20230129_010749.jpg
20230129_010704.jpg

Picked up a Beretta a300 patrol three days ago. I know a so called tactical shotgun will not cycle birdshot without being broken in. So I decided to see what this one would do. Added just a little oil on the bolt and took 50 rds of bird shot and tried it. Every thing fired great and the ejection was very positive. Then 25 slugs and buck shot. This shotgun may become my favorite shotgun.
pistol favorite - czp01 with Cajun gun works

Picked up a Beretta a300 patrol three days ago. I know a so called tactical shotgun will not cycle birdshot without being broken in. So I decided to see what this one would do. Added just a little oil on the bolt and took 50 rds of bird shot and tried it. Every thing fired great and the ejection was very positive. Then 25 slugs and buck shot. This shotgun may become my favorite shotgun.
Post up some pictures and a review on it.....

Post up some pictures and a review on it.....
Note for anyone considering the Beretta Patrol. Two things, the rear ghost ring sight is not adjustable at all. The 1301 rear sight can be used if you can find one. Pretty cheap out on Beretta’s part. Also the plastic piece on the front between the barrel and mag ext. will not hold a quick disconnect sling swivel. Tried two different manufacturers and both pulled loose. I still like the gun but just letting people know if they are interested in one.

Attachments

• A0CBF0D4-3E27-45B0-993E-DE6BA3C65E7D.jpeg
    A0CBF0D4-3E27-45B0-993E-DE6BA3C65E7D.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom