• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s your favorite firearm right now?

This one is tops for the "fun factor."

Quiet backyard plinker, and a very accurate pistol if I want to challenge myself to get tight groups with standard iron sights.

43C80435-DCB3-440E-8B54-3F14CAB76C0F.jpeg
BA985008-7DA0-4C26-B2E5-B9390261E61D.jpeg

Maybe you haven’t spent enough time on the range to want to :boink:

I’ve been hit by too many ricochets and seen too many bad situations to be “too cool” to wear eye pro.

Also, it’s one thing to be over people beating a dead horse. It’s another to champion poor range/gun etiquette.
I've spent the last ten years working on a range full time, every day, but thanks for playing. I'm probably about as worried about you and your range safety choices as you really are about mine.

The Nickle 6" python listed on ODT...I sold mine and have regretted it ever since..Only other was an HK MP5N 9 SBR I sold in a pinch..Big regrets with both..

I've spent the last ten years working on a range full time, every day, but thanks for playing. I'm probably about as worried about you and your range safety choices as you really are about mine.
Woof, so you should know better. I don’t really care about your eyes as much as the example set for new shooters that might browse the forum.

Woof, so you should know better. I don’t really care about your eyes as much as the example set for new shooters that might browse the forum.
And I don’t care about your idea of a “good example”. Men do what they want, based on what they deem to be acceptable risk. Freedom is a scary thing and all the rest of the chatter.

And I don’t care about your idea of a “good example”. Men do what they want, based on what they deem to be acceptable risk. Freedom is a scary thing and all the rest of the chatter.
Keep flexing that freedom muscle by not wearing eye pro around projectiles, my dude. Really stick it to the man

Back
Top Bottom