• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What best bang for the buck scope rings these days?

SOLGardener

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
It's been a while since I needed scope rings- like 12-14 years. Now I find myself shopping for a good pair for a 700 picatinny rail. The last I owned were TPS when they were new to the market, and I see they're still out there, but there's been a lot of development and new companies since then.

What's well regarded in the $50-100 price range?

It's been a while since I needed scope rings- like 12-14 years. Now I find myself shopping for a good pair for a 700 picatinny rail. The last I owned were TPS when they were new to the market, and I see they're still out there, but there's been a lot of development and new companies since then.

What's well regarded in the $50-100 price range?

What size and height do you need? I may have some spares in the shop I can sell you for “cheap”.

DNZ and Warne maybe? I haven't checked prices but both of them are brands I've used and have had good luck with while not being "top tier" products they seem to work fine for me.

Mo money is mo better

If I were in the market I would consider @cmshoot’s offer. You will probably get an education with the rings and my experience is he is better than reasonable

Back
Top Bottom