What brand of boots do you prefer?

I bit the bullet and purchased Kenetrek Mountain Extreme non insulated boots for hunting. They grip and protect my feet like no other boot I have ever worn. I can run and gun turkey hunting all day or sit in the stand comfortably down to the high 20's. I carry a thin set of boot covers if it gets colder. I have had them for 4 or 5 years and they are still going strong and waterproof. The sole doesn't hold scent either as I have had many deer cross my trail and not wind me.

For hunting I wear a pair of Irish Setters. I just bought a pair of Ariat Sierra H2O's. I have a pair of Justin's as well. My other Wolverines finally wore out after 6 years. As far as having the Ariats now, they are the most comfortable ones I have. What brand do you like?
For hunting, LaCrosse AlphaBurly. I'm stunned how long these have lasted (over 10 years) and PLENTY of miles. Granted, they FINALLY now need to be replaced. Very comfortable.
I don't even know what kind of cowboy boots I have (don't wear them enough to care).
For hiking, for the money, if you can find a pair to outlast HiTec Altitudes... GOOD LUCK! Literally straight out of the box did a rim to rim Grand Canyon hike with ZERO problems. Couldn't believe it (and would never recommend it). My second pair in over 15 years is going strong...
My hiking boots serve dual duty as work boots when needed.

I've had a pair of waterproof insulated Rocky Realtree for years that have held up well but nearing death so subbed for advice/knowledge/real world experience...

Back
Top Bottom