• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

what camo pattern are you using?

coletrain

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
17   0
Reaction score
Post up what camouflage pattern you are using. Are you using the same pattern all year? If not then which pattern and when? Got pics of you hidden in the woods? I am looking for a coverall type suit I can just put on over my clothes and I am trying to decide on the best all- purpose pattern. All the stuff in the stores looks the same, and its hard to tell what it looks like in a natural environment. Hoping ya'll can help.

Whatcha got?

Whatever is on sale after hunting season at Walmart, Cabelas, Wing Supply. Back in my college days I killed a slew of deer in blue jeans and a sweat shirt. Told me right then, if you climb high and play the wind you are ok regardless of camo. Now for turkeys, I like Obsession best.

Post up what camouflage pattern you are using. Are you using the same pattern all year? If not then which pattern and when? Got pics of you hidden in the woods? I am looking for a coverall type suit I can just put on over my clothes and I am trying to decide on the best all- purpose pattern. All the stuff in the stores looks the same, and its hard to tell what it looks like in a natural environment. Hoping ya'll can help.

Whatcha got?

Whatcha hunting, where are you hunting, when are you hunting?
All of these factors need to be answered in order to make a proper suggestion.

Also, the best camo in the world is rendered useless with the addition of blaze orange...

Whatcha hunting, where are you hunting, when are you hunting?
All of these factors need to be answered in order to make a proper suggestion.

Also, the best camo in the world is rendered useless with the addition of blaze orange...

Not hunting anything in particular, just want to blend in well with the environment. I small game hunt in North Ga and sometimes hunt down near Savannah. I also do a little wildlife photography so staying hidden is key.

Googling green Marpat...Thanks!

Multicam for fall and early spring

Atacs Green for summer.

ALthough nothing beats a good set of earth toned coveralls then rolling around in the mud/dirt/leaves.

What enviroment are you trying to conceal yourself?

I've always liked Natural Gear. Seems to blend the best of anything out there.

Back
Top Bottom