what camo pattern are you using?

Multicam for fall and early spring

Atacs Green for summer.

ALthough nothing beats a good set of earth toned coveralls then rolling around in the mud/dirt/leaves.

What enviroment are you trying to conceal yourself?

Wow never seen Atacs green...Sweet. What environment? Georgia woods, WMAs, general wooded areas of brush, hardwood, and pine like everywhere in GA.

Wow never seen Atacs green...Sweet. What environment? Georgia woods, WMAs, general wooded areas of brush, hardwood, and pine like everywhere in GA.

Atacs green then....the subdued colors in that will really blend in with almost anything but a word of warning.....THEY ARE PROUD OF THE STUFF.

Thanks guys. If you have anymore camo suggestions feel free to add to the "list." Seems like realtree is everywhere and some of the others might be internet shopping only. I guess that is another factor in my camo pattern decision.

Most camo patterns with leaves and sticks were designed to catch the eye of the sportsman at arms length. Take a look at it from 50 yards. Many of the Realtree/Mossy Oak camos blob out into a black or dark colored mass. This makes a silhouette and is easy for game to spot. That's why I like NatGear, atacs, and Predator---none of them blob out, and all of them were designedto conceal, not catch hunters in stores.

Back
Top Bottom