• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

Ligero Cigar Shop
2828 Buford Dr
Buford Ga

Up near Mall of Ga. Great place. Very laid back, great humidor stocked full of some standards and a ton of more boutique cigars as well. Prices looked good to me. Great choices from $8-$12 or so. I talked with the owners son. Nice guy, makes excellent Cuban coffee, pretty knowledgeable. Nice big room to sit relax and enjoy with 2 TV's.

https://www.ligerocigarshop.com/

Tonight's selection.
52ecf9bedfe1725508d831f72051afb0.jpg

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Love the R series!

Reminds me that I have some la Gloria maduros calling my name. Been so busy lately it's hard to fit in 45-60min for a good smoke.
I've just started taking the time. I take about an hr to just relax, have a drink and enjoy a cigar every day. Doc says my BP is down, my cholesterol is great and I lost weight. I blame the cigars!

I've just started taking the time. I take about an hr to just relax, have a drink and enjoy a cigar every day. Doc says my BP is down, my cholesterol is great and I lost weight. I blame the cigars!

Between work, having a kid, elder care, and my dog rapidly declining, I have had zero time. Last cigar I had was an Oliva Series O robusto on my lunch break at work a few weeks ago. I'm enjoying cigar a vicariously through this thread lol

Between work, having a kid, elder care, and my dog rapidly declining, I have had zero time. Last cigar I had was an Oliva Series O robusto on my lunch break at work a few weeks ago. I'm enjoying cigar a vicariously through this thread lol
Then we shall keep smokin em for ya, brother! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom