What constitutes leaving Bad Feedback?

What all would constitute leaving bad feedback. I had a guy back out of a deal after it was 100% understood and agreed upon by both parties and wake up to a "oh I misunderstood" text.
Also should such sharpness be exposed in it's entirety in a thread to warn others?
Time and place confirmed in PM, but that’s not a requirement to purchase/trade. That’s just an agreement to meet and check out the items. If you don’t like it or think it was misrepresented in any way you can tell the other one to kick rocks.

Time and place confirmed in PM, but that’s not a requirement to purchase/trade. That’s just an agreement to meet and check out the items. If you don’t like it or think it was misrepresented in any way you can tell the other one to kick rocks.

According to the rules time and place, but when a guy a no call, no show and no PM should be negative or at least neutral with comments.

According to the rules time and place, but when a guy a no call, no show and no PM should be negative or at least neutral with comments.
Yes, I agree with you. I just wanted to point out that a meet time is not a commitment to buy, but just to inspect the goods. That seems to be forgotten/overlooked often.

Yes, I agree with you. I just wanted to point out that a meet time is not a commitment to buy, but just to inspect the goods. That seems to be forgotten/overlooked often.

Yep, we good, I always expect inspections and details, I got stuck once, on a shotgun where the choke was stuck real good had to get a gunsmith to remove it, gonna miss something’s, in used goods. Unless of course it is a Glock BNIB,

Back
Top Bottom