• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What do you guys think?

JWAR91

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
6   0
Reaction score
So every manufacturer I deal with has no problem shipping a M16 bcg to me but Bushmaster will only ship it to an FFL. Because of this iv chosen not to purchase any of their products, also Stag won't sell an upper with below a 16" barrel with a form 1 in hand. I know it's both companies right to make that decision but I was wondering what the community thinks about it?

He who has the "GOLD" makes the rule, if you want the "GOLD" then you must abide by the rule.

There are a lot of others with the "gold", if every manufacturer was doing the same thing then it wouldn't be questionable. I just don't see the point in making your consumers jump through extra hoops for an item that is perfectly legal to own.

So every manufacturer I deal with has no problem shipping a M16 bcg to me but Bushmaster will only ship it to an FFL. Because of this iv chosen not to purchase any of their products, also Stag won't sell an upper with below a 16" barrel with a form 1 in hand. I know it's both companies right to make that decision but I was wondering what the community thinks about it?
They probably don't have the resources to afford in-house legal counsel.

I say the hell with them! Throw all that POS Bushmaster and Stag stuff you got into a box and send it to me, I'll take care of it properly for you. That will teach those assholes!

That's a great idea......now we just need to convince the whole community that this is the right course of action!

Why mess with Bushmaster and Stag when you can get equal or better for less elsewhere? Their line of business is complete rifles and they're not set up to sell individual parts in a way that is largely profitable.

I think it's their business, and they should be able to conduct it the way they choose.

Some LGS will only accept shipments from other FFL because they don't want to take the risk of someone shipping them a hot item. Their business, they can run it the way they choose. If they made a bad choice, the market will let them know.

Back
Top Bottom