• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What do you practice most often with your weapons?

I practice draw and point shooting. Typically 3 shots with my EDC
On the property I shoot on, I do a lot of draw and move and shoot (stationary target)
Next weekend, I will be installing a basic pulley system to start practicing, draw and shoot on a moving target and then myself moving and engaging a moving target.

I may throw up a paper back drop so I can see exactly where any misses go.

All joking aside, I just practice at the range trying to be as consistent as possible.

Note to self, start practicing with weak hand shooting.

All joking aside, I just practice at the range trying to be as consistent as possible.

Note to self, start practicing with weak hand shooting.

yeah pretty aweful at first huh.

When I first started training with my weak hand ... yikes. I may as well been holding it sideways and close my eyes.

Although not nearly as good as my dominant hand... it has significantly improved. I would say more of a improved cylinder choke pattern versus a sawed off shotgun pattern now.

yeah pretty aweful at first huh.

When I first started training with my weak hand ... yikes. I may as well been holding it sideways and close my eyes.

Although not nearly as good as my dominant hand... it has significantly improved. I would say more of a improved cylinder choke pattern versus a sawed off shotgun pattern now.

"secret polling" suggests allot of folks don't do weak hand much because if you have not done it, most folks start out sucking really bad and hate looking like a total amateur on the range. When I was doing allot more instruction I would see some good shooters from some very "fancy military units" that were clueless when the pistola went in that weak-hand.

Back
Top Bottom