• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What do you think the real shtf will be.

i think its when jesus returns. prepare your heart, cause all the food, water and ammo you stored won't matter.

I won't mind, when Jesus comes to get us, if I leave behind good stuff for someone less fortunate. They will be welcome to it. But, if they believe they are entitled to it before we are gone, then perhaps they will get to meet Jesus sooner than they planned.

Most folks won't see it fully coming until the ball drops. Little by little our freedoms will be taken away -- eroded is a better word. Then one day we/they will look up and say -- WTF -- how did we get here....

I'm going to start my SHTF plan by saving the three B's -- beans, bullets and booze....

Keep your powder dry and watch the skyline.....

I think we are not far off from financial collapse. And that will lead to anarchy.
I think it SHOULD collapse. Let Biden and Harris deal with that. I'm fine with double digit unemployment and $5.00 a gallon 87 octane. It should be like the first Obama regime only worse. Stupidity needs to be painful. Oh and bring on the $15.00 minimum wage so that half the bottom feeder workers will get fired. Oh and that McDonald's dollar menu will be long gone. I predict that within the month all the rich folks will be taking their money and saying " Screw you guys. I'm going home." Bring on the downfall!

That works both way. How many cops, feds or national guardsmen want to take a bullet? When the shooting starts, and eventually it will start, we will finally know the answer.
I believe most of the rank and file military and cops are on our side. Will that mean anything? Who knows ?

Back
Top Bottom