• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What does this button do?

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
245   0
Reaction score
2012-Coachmen-Mirada-32DS-10744A-Calgary-28.jpg

2012 Coachmen Mirada. I've owned for a little over two years now. It's a translucent blue toggle that lights up when pushed up and on. Nothing in the rig is inoperable when it is not on. Nothing seems to begin working when it is toggled on. I have googled, looked in the owners manual...nothing. I assume (maybe incorrectly) that it has something to do with the propane system? Since the generator toggle is also blue and translucent.

Any ideas? It's driving me bananas!

View attachment 4236977
2012 Coachmen Mirada. I've owned for a little over two years now. It's a translucent blue toggle that lights up when pushed up and on. Nothing in the rig is inoperable when it is not on. Nothing seems to begin working when it is toggled on. I have googled, looked in the owners manual...nothing. I assume (maybe incorrectly) that it has something to do with the propane system? Since the generator toggle is also blue and translucent.

Any ideas? It's driving me bananas!

Looks like a dealer or owner addition. Trace the wires, only real way to know.

Looks like a dealer or owner addition. Trace the wires, only real way to know.
See, that's the thing. I did that intially and the wires went into some plastic conduit to who knows where. So I knew it was factory, plus all the google searches I did over the years all showed it present in other models. How I missed the one result that actually had the answer, I'll never know. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom