• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What exactly bothers you about ammo flippers?

not sure witch is worse the flippers or the ones *****ing about it , maybe it's some of the dumb ass comments in this thread , just can't put my finger on it right now , oh well carry on

I'm glad you chose to chime in with your usual anal rhetoric. I actually took you off ignore just to reply to your comment because I knew it was targeted towards me. I am glad that you are prepared. Unfortunately there are many people that live in the rural areas of GA that weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouths and are barely getting by financially. I am not a bleeding heart liberal like you suggest. I genuinely care for other people and if I can help someone that is trying to help themselves, I will. I guess that is something that you are certainly not accustomed to. I am the furthest thing from Obama, trust me. You are correct, it is their fault for not having ammo and certainly not yours. Telling me to get a life and shtfu is childish sitting behind a keyboard. I honestly don't think that you would tell me that in person.

Actually I would tell you in person. The damn horse is dead. Give it a break. Don't keep bringing it up. I certainly was far from being born with a silver spoon. Raised on a sharecroppers income. But I work instead of *****. I have not bought a single 22 round from Walmart since 2009. I sold 50 boxes recently and still have plenty. If someone on here or anywhere absolutely has to have 22 then I'll give them some. And by the way I have probably given away as much as the next person on here. i just normally don't mention it.

Actually I would tell you in person. The damn horse is dead. Give it a break. Don't keep bringing it up. I certainly was far from being born with a silver spoon. Raised on a sharecroppers income. But I work instead of *****. I have not bought a single 22 round from Walmart since 2009. I sold 50 boxes recently and still have plenty. If someone on here or anywhere absolutely has to have 22 then I'll give them some. And by the way I have probably given away as much as the next person on here. i just normally don't mention it.

That's the thing. I didn't bring it up. The OP asked a question. I answered it with my opinion. Here on the ODT if you voice your opinion and someone doesn't agree with it, you automatically become an Obummer supporting liberal or whatever. I avoid the ammo listings so I am not tempted to comment on them, so why not avoid commenting on my opinions? Fair enough? We agree to disagree and I'm glad we do.

Back
Top Bottom