• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What firearm was your biggest disappointment?

I love my Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry TLE. Biggest disappointment though would be either the H&K USP Compact or H&K P2000 SK. I tried to love both for their size and design, but the trigger and mag releases were just too different for me, from my other pistols.

My biggest disappointment has been the Taurus 740 Slim. I saw it at a gun shop and decided that I had to have one. It appeared to be the perfect size for a powerful concealed carry pistol. Well, I finally got one and I found that the trigger had so much take up in it that my trigger finger nearly touched my palm before the pistol when off. Since I have a huge hand, that made the pistol almost completely uncontrollable. After only one range session, I unloaded it on some poor unsuspecting soul.

I replaced the Slim with a Smith and Wesson M&P40 Shield. I installed an Apex hard sear and a set of Trijicon Tough and Bright Night Sights. This is THE perfect concealed carry pistol!!!

:hail::hail::hail:

View attachment 249832View attachment 249833

Yea, I was not happy with the 709 slim either. I could not get a good grip on the gun with that slanted trigger guard.

Back
Top Bottom