What goes here...?

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Built a trust with quicken will maker. These two spots have me wondering what I am supposed to put here, first off, state and county, with ) symbol...? Maybe supposed to leave blank.

i58.tinypic.com_i4lpw0.jpg

Second of all, why 4 spots here, I get date but what fills these four blanks??

i59.tinypic.com_hry2xt.jpg

I know, I know pay someone 200 dollars for peacce of mind. If anyone would like to buy a child at $200 firm I will do this, otherwise I really do need to save that 200 for the stamp and can itself so anybody who can help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Caleb

Well I can tell you the first one is filled out by the notary that is there to certify the signatures of the trustees on the trust.

The second one, I have to guess at it and that's not something you want on a trust.

Hey Folks,

Built a trust with quicken will maker. These two spots have me wondering what I am supposed to put here, first off, state and county, with ) symbol...? Maybe supposed to leave blank.

i58.tinypic.com_i4lpw0.jpg

Second of all, why 4 spots here, I get date but what fills these four blanks??

i59.tinypic.com_hry2xt.jpg

I know, I know pay someone 200 dollars for peacce of mind. If anyone would like to buy a child at $200 firm I will do this, otherwise I really do need to save that 200 for the stamp and can itself so anybody who can help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Caleb

Look at the stickied trust example at the top of this forum. The example was a trust created by a very prominent lawyer pro-gun lawyer years back. nothing more than a little different wording. Just put city/county and state (that the notary's stamp shows) where it says executed Quicken works, or just use the example provided here and fill out the pertinent information.

CERTIFICATE OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF NOTARY PUBLIC

State of Georgia )
)
County of ______ )

On ____________________, __________ before me, _____________________, a notary public in and for said state, personally appeared the above signed trustees, personally known to me (or proved on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person whose name is subscribed to the within instrument, and acknowledged to me that he executed the same in his authorized capacity, and that by his signature on the instrument the person, or the entity upon behalf of which the person acted, executed the instrument.
WITNESS my hand and official seal.

Notary Public for the State of Georgia
[NOTARIAL SEAL] My commission expires:

Last edited:
Heavyd does em for 150 and he's super prompt. As far as selling a child I know what you mean. I have a 9 month old and wife tells me this week that the pill has failed. One trip to the doc later and it's twins. Got an octane 45 from qrf that I'm getting the paperwork off on this weekend and that'll probably be the only one I can afford and she might still kill me with it :p

Back
Top Bottom