• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What guns are you in the process of buying now?

My next carry project is going to be a G19 MOS with a Trijicon rmr and surefire. I'd like the holster to have a spot for an extra mag. Or maybe a weak side mag holder. Haven't decided yet. Everything together would be pretty heavy, but off set prob would be ok.

I am trying to finish a build now. However, I am as broke as a broke dick dog. After I get flush again I need a semi auto tactical shotgun I sold the one the pump I had. I am entertaining the idea of a 6.5 creedmoor AR build. I need another good 22 and I want another 1911. That should do it for me. However, I will never stop building AR's. I will just throw them in the safe and start another. Now you have to understand a build to me is 1,200 to 1,400 without optics. I might take on a 1911 build at some point but it is not real high on my list.
I raced cars and built race engines since I was 17 so now that I am 50 I will still do a LS motor build and tune here or there but guns are now my new tinker toys. They don't cost as much, I don't get as greasy, and I have my little building and reloading station inside my own little man cave where it is Air conditioned. AHHHHH! Much nicer.

I am trying to finish a build now. However, I am as broke as a broke dick dog. After I get flush again I need a semi auto tactical shotgun I sold the one the pump I had. I am entertaining the idea of a 6.5 creedmoor AR build. I need another good 22 and I want another 1911. That should do it for me. However, I will never stop building AR's. I will just throw them in the safe and start another. Now you have to understand a build to me is 1,200 to 1,400 without optics. I might take on a 1911 build at some point but it is not real high on my list.
I raced cars and built race engines since I was 17 so now that I am 50 I will still do a LS motor build and tune here or there but guns are now my new tinker toys. They don't cost as much, I don't get as greasy, and I have my little building and reloading station inside my own little man cave where it is Air conditioned. AHHHHH! Much nicer.
I've been thinking about a 6.5 Creedmoor AR build too. Looking at Aero builder's kit, 20" Ballistic Advantage barrel and Vortex PST 5-25.

Not ready to buy yet but i often think about her....

image.jpeg

This is the first item I'm waiting on. Full auto M10 9mm with matching suppressor . Should have it by Jan-Feb of 2018

View attachment 1310902

The second is my form 1 on my USW . Will be much better with the stock. Should have it approved by May-June of 2018

View attachment 1310906

Then lastly I'm waiting on a full auto SWD m11/9. Once form 3 is clear I can then start form 4 . Won't have it until July-August 2018
View attachment 1310903
oh you like it rough ...lol. those are sweet.

Trying to sell one before I buy anything else. I want to take some classes and learn how to shoot well.
I want to eventually get a
LH deer rifle
LH shotgun (that would be good for clays too), 22 rifle for plinking,
subcompact 9mm,
Stainless 357mag,
and a competition style pistol.

I really want to learn about shooting trap/skeet, long range, and IDPA. Everyone I've met that has done any of them really enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom