What guns are you in the process of buying now?

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
well I am paying on a Remington Model 10 Trench shotgun made from 1909 - 1929
and I am paying on a marlin model 1883 in 32 long that was made in 1908. I will have both paid off and shipped by oct 31 .
tttttttttt.png
32.jpg
tttttttttt.png
32.jpg

It sounds like you are a collector of fine old firearms. I can understand the appeal. I have done some buying, selling, and trading this year, and have just about got my collection where I want it. Some are tools. Some are toys. My polymer wonders all fall in to the tool category. My M1A and 1911's I consider toys. To be honest, I can't think of anything that I really need or anything that I really want bad enough to pay for it. So, I have fewer guns than I did at the start of the year. But, I like my collection more. I have managed to stay revenue neutral. I have decided that I really want guns that I can feel good about shooting. If I had an old firearm in great condition, I would never shoot it. I know. I have seen myself in action. Long story short, I do not buy guns as an investment thinking about their value down the road. I have always bought them with the intent to keep them and shoot them. However, there have been a couple that ended up being to old and nice for me to shoot. For an investment, I purchased a very large quantity of computers and large screen TV's that I have had stored in a warehouse for the last 20 years. I think I am about to make a killing!! Do you want to buy a NIB 35 inch TV with a great CRT picture tube?

Back
Top Bottom