What happened to Cherokee Gun?

I've only have had a few visits to Cherokee. It was packed each time and like Moses parting the sea, through the crowd I had someone walk up to me and ask if they could help me. When I saw the crowd I immediately thought about turning around, but they had a sales agent on me like a damn laser beam through that crowd each time. Very impressed with their situational awareness of who's needing assistance in such a crowded store. That is very rare these days.

I have a lot better luck sending them a PM on facebook. Always have an answer there in 24 hours and more people use it than use the forum so I think they generally speaking spend more time replying msgs there. I agree though that generally they are pretty well covered up and just don't have the resources to answer every question they are asked. They try, but I think they genuinely just miss stuff from time to time. People who work there are only human. I've been known to go look for an answer for someone for my RC shop and been asked a question by a customer in store, and just forgot to get back to an e-mail or PM because I'm fairly scatter brained from time to time

... I took off work early just to be able to get there in time. Drove from P'tree Industrial, a good hour.

I called in route and asked if they would hold one as I would be there in less than 15 minutes AFTER it was verified in stock. No problem.

Okay, so IF Cherokee G&P would have given you the correct information when you called, you would have found out that no Glock 43's were available while you had only invested 45 minutes in driving there, having taken off from work early for this trip. So that 45 minutes of the total hour's drive each way was ON YOU, and only the last 15 minutes were the result of you getting bad information over the phone.

So the way I see it, you wasted a total of 2 hours of your time on this round trip, but out of that 1.5 hours were your fault for not calling before you left work, and only 1/2 hour was the fault of Cherokee for telling you that the gun was available when it wasn't.

Yes, let's pile on the guy who had a bad experience and make him despise the company, really good job there!

It's really easy to criticize when it's not YOUR time or money, is it? I took off work early just to be able to get there in time. Drove from P'tree Industrial, a good hour.

There was me and ONE other person in there.

I called in route and asked if they would hold one as I would be there in less than 15 minutes AFTER it was verified in stock. No problem.

I get there and they dig through the 42's and "they must have JUST sold the last one". No sorry about that, maybe we mistook the 42's for 43's, just we don't have any, but more will be in "soon".

I wound up driving over to Pannell's to buy it. At least there, he will go over to the case and physically identify it before telling you he has it or not, even as crabby as he is.

You must be the reason Pannells is still open... I swore them off after SEVERAL bad experiences, of going in there 3-4 times a year just to see what they had, and shooting on their range ONE time. I'm amazed that I didn't get Black Lung after shooting there. I think, pretty much, every single person on the ODT, would pick CG&P over Pannells.

Back
Top Bottom