What happened to Cherokee Gun?

The one and only time I tried to do business with them was when I called for a G43 and was told they were in stock only to get there 15 minutes later and they had conveniently "sold the last one just before I got there", but they had plenty of G42's if I was interested.

I wasted my time and fuel for nothing.

I will NEVER be back and will use every chance I have to share my rotten experience with the liars.

First of all, maybe they DID sell their last Glock 42 in the 15 minutes before you got there.
That place is ALWAYS busy. Every clerk has 2-3 people waiting for his or her assistance all the time. They sell TONS of guns, all day, every day.

Second, it's far more likely they made a mistake than lied to you.
Never attribute to malice what can be explained by negligence.

Third, you wasted a half-hour of driving time and maybe three bucks' worth of gas.
Don't over react like you got royally screwed.
You were inconvenienced.

P.S. If they didn't have what you wanted, you could always have found it online and had it shipped to CHerokee Gun & Pawn, FREE, as this business doesn't charge for FFL-FFL transfers !!
lighten up meme.jpg

The one and only time I tried to do business with them was when I called for a G43 and was told they were in stock only to get there 15 minutes later and they had conveniently "sold the last one just before I got there", but they had plenty of G42's if I was interested.

I will NEVER be back and will use every chance I have to share my rotten experience with the liars.

Maybe they DID sell the last one, ever think of that ? For a place that is covered up, from open to close, they do a pretty damn good job.

Well, it has been awhile. I have been dividing time between ATF compliance checks and the onslaught of NFA paperwork. I will do what I can to get on here more often. As far as deals go, the best place for our deals are on FB.

Rich

Never fear, Rich is here!

Thanks for stopping by.

And keep doing what you're doing with the store.

Cherokee typically has better prices than most stores, but not always and not on everything. No biggie... like everything else in life you got to do some legwork.

Cherokee typically has better prices than most stores, but not always and not on everything. No biggie... like everything else in life you got to do some legwork.

You are going to have a hard time finding a better deal within an hours drive from Cherokee. And if you do it is $10's of dollar and not 100's in price difference.

Well, it has been awhile. I have been dividing time between ATF compliance checks and the onslaught of NFA paperwork. I will do what I can to get on here more often. As far as deals go, the best place for our deals are on FB.

Rich

Please remember those of us who do not do FB. Do you have an email list? If so, can you please add me to that distribution list? I do hate to miss a deal and I hear that you have deals regularly.

Thank you.

Man, don't be so cynical. They are always busy so they could have easily sold the last one before you got there, or they accidentally gave you misinformation. You drove half an hour total, let's not pretend like to drove up from Macon and wasted an entire day. CGP are good folks who I have dealt with regularly and will continue to do so.

Maybe they DID sell the last one, ever think of that ? For a place that is covered up, from open to close, they do a pretty damn good job.

Yes, let's pile on the guy who had a bad experience and make him despise the company, really good job there!

It's really easy to criticize when it's not YOUR time or money, is it? I took off work early just to be able to get there in time. Drove from P'tree Industrial, a good hour.

There was me and ONE other person in there.

I called in route and asked if they would hold one as I would be there in less than 15 minutes AFTER it was verified in stock. No problem.

I get there and they dig through the 42's and "they must have JUST sold the last one". No sorry about that, maybe we mistook the 42's for 43's, just we don't have any, but more will be in "soon".

I wound up driving over to Pannell's to buy it. At least there, he will go over to the case and physically identify it before telling you he has it or not, even as crabby as he is.

Back
Top Bottom