What have you reloaded today?

Just got back from testing some 38 specials. Soft shooting as I expected. 140gr Missouri Hi-Tech cowboy bullets with 3.2 gr of TiteGroup. No chrono; but should have been 730-740 fps according to book. Time to go make some more now.

Some of us are just getting started and trying to remember to keep bodily parts out of the presses. Wait until I start learning rifle for a lot of noob questions.

not many here appear to be interested in shot shell reloading...this thread appears to lean to pistol
Would venture to say you are correct in that the majority of reloading by number of rounds by far is pistol, followed by rifle, and then shotshell; but why would you not want to include all types of reloading in a thread with the title of "What have you reloaded today"?

oh...you would!!!....just do not expect to get a reply when you post of shotgun reloading....all I'm saying...
btw....# of rounds....not so sure....I've cranked out over 1,500 12ga in the past week...
hay...the threads go where they go...no one controls the outcome...just not a lot of shotgunners here...O.K...
most of them want to talk about their "Dillon"....I don't like to talk about my "big Dillon" in public....I'm just say'n

Back
Top Bottom