• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What have you seen and where is it thread.

Sporting Arms in Winterville has a pair of Chinese T53's on the rack at $135 each. I have half the mind to go back there in a couple days and buy whatever's left. The wood is typical beat up chu wood, but the metal is in great shape with plenty of bluing left, strong rifling, and good crown. There are also a ton of Yugo M24/47's there, but they were a bit more than I felt comfortable paying. Really cool shop with nice folks working there.

Edit: They used to have three of them. Now they have two LOL.

UPDATE: Here's a picture of the one I picked up.
i68.tinypic.com_p8y2c.jpg

I'm probably going to pick up the other two if they are still there when I go back next week.

Got another crate of Mosins at Cherokee Gun & Pawn.

Hex for $259 I think.

20 bucks less for a round reciever.

I may be off on the prices by $10 or so.
Dang i paid $99 for mine in 2011. Glad I held onto it. Maybe ill keep it another 10 years and see what they get too.

Hey if any of y'all are looking for G-VG Yugo M48 Masuers, they're only $250 at Rguns.
https://rguns.net/shop/yugo-m48-8mm-bolt-action-rifle-cr/

I think I might pick one of these up just because it's a decent deal. I already have an old Samco M48 in the box, but something like this would make a nice shooter or decent trade fodder later on.

www.dansammo.com_images_inv_F1034a.jpg

Found Yugo M59's for $369.99. IMO these are pretty neat guns and not quite as common as the M59/66 that have been popping up every now and then... also $60 cheaper than the 59/66's that I have seen lately. Probably about $70 too much, but with the way the market is going, it seems like a good deal for some pretty clean looking SKS.

Nice, where are they?

www.dansammo.com_images_inv_F1034a.jpg

Found Yugo M59's for $369.99. IMO these are pretty neat guns and not quite as common as the M59/66 that have been popping up every now and then... also $60 cheaper than the 59/66's that I have seen lately. Probably about $70 too much, but with the way the market is going, it seems like a good deal for some pretty clean looking SKS.

Back
Top Bottom