• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What I'm dealing with at the moment-work

ehunt

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
38   0
Reaction score
A little muddy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 224
A little muddy
I guess you have heard that in grading "it's a good job except that it is always too wet,
too dry, too cold, or too hot."

In case anyone you know someone looking, or anyone who sees this, I have a 941b at a giveaway price of $15000.00
or a 955L big bottom for $15000.00 either of which would be excellent to manage a hunt area
clean-up or shooting lanes etc. Other than that they could still provide a good income for a private business.

Be careful.

My FIL had his own grading business and did great until the housing boom busted. Even had to lay off his own son.

They never worked when it was dangerous conditions. Always live to dig another day.

Folks I'm not doing the dirt work. We are framing the bldg. but my forklifts are playing hell trying to run back and forth in this Montgomery muck. It won't dry out for nuttin

If it makes you feel better, last night I worked a scene where a lady had died about a week and half earlier with no AC on. She was in the begings of active decay.There were so many maggots over her mouth and nose, it looked like a mask. Then there was the smell.

If it makes you feel better, last night I worked a scene where a lady had died about a week and half earlier with no AC on. She was in the begings of active decay.There were so many maggots over her mouth and nose, it looked like a mask. Then there was the smell.

I'm eating dinner here and picturing maggots and stank. Yum

Back
Top Bottom