• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What in the holee tarnation....

IDK, is $1,200 too much? (That's a Jed Clampett question.)
I love the first season of the Beverly Hillbillies. Like when He's said " No he paid us in some new kinda dollars. I think he said it was million dollars." Or when Ellie May ran upstairs and Jed told her " Get down from up there. That's probably somebody else's house."

I love the first season of the Beverly Hillbillies. Like when He's said " No he paid us in some new kinda dollars. I think he said it was million dollars." Or when Ellie May ran upstairs and Jed told her " Get down from up there. That's probably somebody else's house."
I wish like hell I could remember the episode but one time Jed was buying something and when the sailor didn't name a price right away Jed pulls out a wad of hunnets that would choke a horse and says, "Is that enough?" LOL! The look on the sailor's face is priceless.

I wish like hell I could remember the episode but one time Jed was buying something and when the sailor didn't name a price right away Jed pulls out a wad of hunnets that would choke a horse and says, "Is that enough?" LOL! The look on the sailor's face is priceless.
Yeah the first 2 or 3 seasons were the best. Just like Andy Griffith. My daughter does get the whole black and white TV deal. But me and my wife still love both shows.

Everyday this place gets more and more like facecrook,if you don't like the price don't buy it......
If You dont like it dont buy it. Im getting tired of hearing people on here ***** about prices and wanting people to just give their stuff away. If someone doesnt sell a Glock on here for $300 then people flip out. I thought this was a gun trading forum. Not a place for grown men to whine.

Rant over, now let the bashing on me proceed. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom