• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is On Your Wish List This Year...Milsurp Wise? ......

I wont have something that i cant shoot but I know that struggle well. Had a beautiful unfired tiger stripe svt40....couldnt bring myself to shoot it because it was so pretty so i sold it. The new owner laughs at me....

Just purchased an matching CMP underwood m1 carbine that is like new and unfired since purchased but im gonna shoot the fire outta' that. Won't make that mistake again

I wont have something that i cant shoot but I know that struggle well. Had a beautiful unfired tiger stripe svt40....couldnt bring myself to shoot it because it was so pretty so i sold it. The new owner laughs at me....

Just purchased an matching CMP underwood m1 carbine that is like new and unfired since purchased but im gonna shoot the fire outta' that. Won't make that mistake again

About 10 years ago I bought a Belgian FN/FAL 50.00 from an acquaintance and when I was about to leave his workplace he says, "Where are you going now?", I say, "to the range". The color drains from his face and he says, "Not to shoot that!", and I said, "Of course I'm going to shoot it, I just paid you $2,800 for it." He was near tears and explained how he'd babied it and kept it in a safe for twenty years, lol. I told him if it made him feel any better he was welcome to join me in the abuse of his baby, hell I'd even pay his range fee. He declined the offer and rarely speaks to me to this day.

i wouldn't mind a 22lr Egyptian hakim trainer made by beretta
alleycat alleycat

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/what-i-didnt-buy-last-weekend/
www.forgottenweapons.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_02_22hakim.jpg

Back
Top Bottom