What is the best American 22lr bolt action on the market…

Not sure if it was mentioned but the savage model 93GV is nice. I own one in 17 HMR and shot a crow at 300 yards with it.

Also, the Ruger American target .22 is equally nice as well as the CZ target in the manners stock.

If you’re going for extreme accuracy in a run and gun type setting then

Bergara < Rimex < Vudoo

For bench or just a nice good shooting .22

Cooper and Anchutz

I know a couple I mentioned aren’t American but still great .22s.
Sir, we're deep, deep, deep into a discussion on butt sex right now.

I can play that game too. Let's make it an 500. You with a 17, me with a 22. Same Saturday. I'll see if we can get Gun Site Hills. I'll even leave my vice at home. Lol
why is the solution for me to make a 4 hour round trip to prove a 17 is more accurate then a 22.
i dont know if i will get a chance this weekend. but as soon as i can, i will do a 5 shot group at 300 and post you a pic. not sure if i can get 500 on my property, but if i can i will do the same at 500...

thought of something else...
we are not arguing about who is the better shot. we are arguing about the round. so what would need to happen is
zero at 300 or 500. find a neutral shooter, give him 2 rounds for reference (actual rounds. the the butt stuff).
then have him shoot a 5 round group..

iu

thought of something else...
we are not arguing about who is the better shot. we are arguing about the round. so what would need to happen is
zero at 300 or 500. find a neutral shooter, give him 2 rounds for reference (actual rounds. the the butt stuff).
then have him shoot a 5 round group..
Yes we are. I need your extra masculinity to rub off on me. You chose the superior round. I only know how to shoot my rifle locked down in a vice so we are ditching said vice. So let's go. Bipod and rear bag. Your masculine self with all the advantages against me, some gay dude with his measly 22lr.

Yes we are. I need your extra masculinity to rub off on me. You chose the superior round. I only know how to shoot my rifle locked down in a vice so we are ditching said vice. So let's go. Bipod and rear bag. Your masculine self with all the advantages against me, some gay dude with his measly 22lr.
well
i think a guy like you holding on to a "smoke stick" when you are prone.... gives you a advantage.
everyone knows the 22 will never match the 17 . you keep holding on to the hopes i will drive 4 hours to prove a point. i am sure you would show up...

Back
Top Bottom