• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is this at the bottom of my screen?

what if we could, and just go with me here I know this is a novel idea, look at guns and boobs at the same time?!?!?!

Imagine all the glory. make it an extra $10 per year to have bikini/booby background and I will pay.
we will call it "Group 4"

what if we could, and just go with me here I know this is a novel idea, look at guns and boobs at the same time?!?!?!

Imagine all the glory. make it an extra $10 per year to have bikini/booby background and I will pay.
we will call it "Group 4"

Consultant Approved

35045a7.jpg

Not my call regardless, got to take that one up with the boss. I'm just giving my prediction of the outcome.

I was curious when I first saw the adds at the bottom, thought it was something on my end now that I know what it is, meh, not a big deal.

I love how some people are so quick to call for someone else to do something so nobel and selfless. Like foot the bill for this site.

And whats with the middle of the road people? "well its OK if it just pays the bills" I hope OS makes money off of it. Funny how some peoples capitalist ideals end when suddenly something is no longer as utopian as they think it should be.

OK, rant over. Time to learn about fat, gay celebs that just got divorced.

Back
Top Bottom